Vanir Construction Management, Inc. has been exceeding client expectations for 35 years. Our progressive growth and quality of service has led Vanir to become consistently ranked among the top construction management firms in the nation by Engineering News-Record. As we continue growing into new areas and markets, our focus is to maintain a team of creative, ambitious, and visionary individuals.
• Coordinate with multiple project teams and schedule access compliance field inspections of multiple ongoing construction projects at various locations throughout the State of California
• Perform access compliance field inspections of multiple construction projects at various locations throughout the State of California
• Prepare and issue access compliance field inspection reports following client templates
• Assemble access compliance surveys for execution which include planning, supporting project delivery methods, scheduling, and budgeting
• Perform access compliance design review of various phases of construction documents for conformance with access compliance codes, standards, regulations, and client requirements unique to project type
• Perform access compliance review of construction phase submittal documents such as Construction Bulletins, Requests for Information, and Contractor Submittals
• Provide technical ADA and CBC access compliance support for new construction, addition, and alteration projects
• Support and participation in the development and execution of access compliance program objectives
• Work to be performed under the supervision of the Design Services Manager
• This position requires travel to multiple locations throughout the State of California for one or two days every week or two
• Registered with California DSA as a Certified Access Specialist (CASp)
• Strong working knowledge of ADA Title II and Title 24 California Building Code and a demonstrated commitment to the access compliance field
• Experience with corrections/prison environment and accessibility design is beneficial
• Knowledge of design and construction processes, including contract administration
• Licensed Architect or Civil Engineer is beneficial
• Strong work ethic and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision is highly desirable
If you're interested in working for Vanir Construction Management, Inc., please visit our website to learn more and to apply online at www.vanir.com.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Contact Email: email@example.com
Persons with medical limitations may, with reasonable accommodations, be capable of performing the duties of this position. Such a determination must be made on an individual basis considering the person's limitations, the requirements of the position, and the company's ability to make reasonable accommodations to the person's limitations.
We Participate in E-Verify
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.